Wednesday, October 13, 2010

100 Posts!

I wasn't really sure what to expect when we started this blog. Maybe we'd get people to look at it, maybe not. I just figured there weren't too many resources on LARP on the internet that were topical or reliable.

4 Months and 100 posts later, and I'm flabbergasted at the success so far. We've had a lot of support and we've started to gain a significant following by NERO players in the Ohio area (and beyond!)

People I'd Like to Thank

We're going to keep it up and keep giving you guys as much information as possible to help improve all LARPs and grow our hobby. Let us know what you like and don't like, what questions you might have, and what topics you'd like us to talk about!

Wait for Part 2 of this post, where I talk about all the things I'd like to grow on the blog, as well as the wonderful contest we're going to post for getting to 4000 hits on the 100th post (bet you thought I forgot!)

Thanks Everyone!

Bill Tobin
LARPer

3 comments:

  1. w00t! Happy postiversary LARP Ohio Blog! We love you!
    -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guys success!

    I would try to get some of the chapters to include a link to your site on their's. Also have them add the link in their meta data to boost your google search rank quicker :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, guys!

    ReplyDelete