Thursday, December 9, 2010

YouTube Thursday: Foam Weapon League

Alright, I admit it. I used to watch professional wrestling. It's no big deal. I never pretended like it was real, but the people were still athletes and still got you cheering for your favorite wrestlers.

Anyways, out in California, a group of people created the Foam Weapon League, where players take on personas, much like professional wrestlers, and duke it out with foam weapons. I know, "So what, we do that all the time."

Yeah, but not like this. Each person wears a harness with "Blood Bags" on various portions of the body, and you defeat your opponent by breaking those bags, spilling the red contents everywhere.

I don't know the rules about it, but I do know that I would love to drink some beer and go watch this. Someone should bring the Foam Weapon League to Ohio.

Edit: The link above is for the facebook page. The official page is www.foamweaponleague.com

2 comments:

  1. www.foamweaponleague.com

    Find us on our official website! We do plan on coming to Ohio in 2011. Email me your info and i'll keep you in the loop.

    Michele Mauler
    VP Marketing & Warrior Development

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for chiming in, Michele! We'll throw a link up somewhere. Keep us posted on the Ohio trip!

    ReplyDelete