Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year Resolutions

I'm not a big fan of New Year Resolutions. I, like most people, never make it more than a month or so before breaking pretty much every single one of them. So instead, I set my sites low this year, in hopes that I would actually achieve my goals.

Here are my LARP Resolutions:

- Play a static character, and make poor decisions despite knowing OOG that they are poor decisions.

- Attend at least 2 new games. One of those will be Wastelands, but the second one is open for now.

- Try at least 3 LARP games at the Origins gaming convention this year.

- Add a significant element of horror to one of the games I'll be running. Enough to creep out/scare someone.

What are your New Years Resolutions?

4 comments:

  1. When you run a game, it's pretty easy to make a lot of resolutions about making the game better and more fun and more successful. So that's kind of a given :) Personally, I want to make it back to more NERO events, and I'm also glad to be trying a new game this year. I'd really also like to finally make it to a convention!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Financially speaking...LARPing can become quite expensive. This year I'd like to budget and sell my own crafts in order to end the year no more poor than I already am.

    Ahahaha. We'll see how that pans out. It probably will mean NPCing for a discounted price more often than anything else.

    I also hope to lead plot for at least one event at Nero this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my LARPing new years resolution is to be involved in more battles. i am currently 24 wins and 2 losses. in havent played in 2 months though, in that time i need to stop playing WOW and quit masterbating so much. so if anyone could tell me when and where the next LARP is tell me and i will stop playing WOW and quit massterbating to play:) thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would much rather enjoy you fighting with us in our battles than battle with yourself in private matters that may or may not tickle your fancy nansy join my brotherhood of hope we all came from situations simimlar or worse than yours my friends...from the brotherhood of Nero hope be with you and join us>:}

    ReplyDelete