Friday, February 25, 2011

Stabin' Video

I'm sure I'm going to get all kinds of keyword hits for a post title like that.

---------

I'm still traveling, which makes posting consistently a little more difficult. Luckily, I'll be back at home creating content next week and for the near future after that.

In addition, I've been working on an MP3 of my soothing voice talking about the changes to 9th edition. I expect all the kiddies to listen to it on the way to 9th ed events to help them understand what has actually changed. Anything we can do to prevent reading, right?

Anyways, I thought I'd leave you with this video of a lady fighting two men in boffer combat. This video was sent to me by an up-and-coming LARP video maker, and I really like the cinematography (even if it looks like those two guys were going easy on her).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment