Monday, July 11, 2011

The Week In LARP - July 11th

Last Week In LARP

Did you attend a LARP event last weekend? Let us know how it was in the comments! Also, did you want to see who won the Anniversary contest? Check it here!

This Week In LARP

It may be hot outside, but... well, it's damn hot outside.

NERO

NERO Elkins will be hosting a 2-day event this weekend starting on Friday, July 15th and ending Sunday, July 17th. The game will be held at BSA Camp Mahonegon (WV) at the IG location of Oilios (formerly Freetown). It's $50 to PC and is $10 to NPC, but you get a $9 discount if you prepay. This game wll be using 9th edition rules.

Dagorhir

Einherjar will be hosting their July battle this weekend on Sunday, July 16th at Plum Creek, South Side in Medina. Weapon Check starts at Noon and fighting starts at 1:00 PM. It's $3 and minimum garb rules apply.

If you've got a game running this week and we didn't mention you, either drop a comment here or shoot an email to larp.plot.tips@gmail.com, and we'll add you as soon as possible!

1 comment:

  1. Mark Henry ~MariusJuly 11, 2011 at 4:01 PM

    WAR Review
    8/10

    2 Plot lines got wrapped up, both generated a fair amount of IG conversation before hand and probably a lot afterwards or to come.

    NPCs were skilled making it more challenging. I got my butt kicked a few times which I enjoyed.

    I don't think I heard a single rules dispute or grumble from PC or NPC which is amazing considering the amount from the previous event.

    Roleplay was great from NPCs and PCs.

    My only minus of the event, which was no one's fault, was my party didn't have a healer, so I didn't get to branch off as much as I usually do.

    ReplyDelete