Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New In Blogroll - FSLE and State of Play

For those of you with an eye for detail, you might have already noticed there were two additions to the blogroll this week. I'm excited about both of them.

Foam Swords and Latex Ears
This is a blog that talks about general tips and information regarding LARPing. It's been around since July, with a new post every Thursday. Some great information can be found there, so I highly suggest giving it a read.

State of Play - The Gaming Blog
This one is more of a general gaming blog with heavier focus on Video and board gaming. But still, some great stuff there, and the site updates regularly.

I know I've gone about this in detail in the past, but I'll say it again. If you know of some blog/forum/content site that you believe is a treasure trove for gamers/LARPers, send it to us at larp.ohio@gmail.com, and we'll get it up on the blogroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment