Friday, February 10, 2012

YouTube Friday: LARPers (Vimeo)

Today's video comes from a indie project to make a show about LARPers. I don't have a lot of details regarding the show itself, but here is the email I received from Will Sampson, one of the creators of the show.

Hi there,

I wanted to reach out to you for your support in getting the word out on a television pilot my roomates and I are assembling. We would love it if you could post a link to our Indiegogo page on your blog. We would be happy to answer any questions or conduct an interview for your site. We also have some exclusive material I could send your way should your site choose to support us.

Thank you!

Will Sampson


After having a further discussion with Will, the show is going to be shot as a documentary fiction, ala "Parks and Recreation" and "The Office." Their goals seem to be in-line with what I would like to see in a LARP show, so I'm definitely excited about this project. So if you're interested in seeing something like this, stop over at their Indiegogo page and contribute!

http://www.indiegogo.com/LARPers

It would be really cool if the Ohio (and Indiana!) LARP communities could single handedly get this thing off the ground, so spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment